We Are Little Feminists: Hair
- Beautiful, full-color photos of real-life families showcase all the wonderful forms of hair (curly, straight, twists, locs, covered hair, body hair, even no hair) in this empowering and delightful board book.
- Each spread features simple, poetic text for building vocabulary and empathy.
- HAIR helps families and educators discuss raice, celebrate difference, and challenge racism.
- Created for 0-5-year-olds: the book’s photographs help infants, toddlers, and preschoolers to recognize faces, hair, and bodies that are both different and like their own.
- Family discussion questions & extra resources are available on our blog.
Part of We Are Little Feminists board book series: the identity-affirming board book series developed to raise intersectional feminists. We Are Little Feminists pairs beautiful photos with playful, rhythmic text to help families and classrooms stand against racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and ableism.