How We Eat (We Are Little Feminists, 5)
Mealtime just got a whole lot more fun! HOW WE EAT helps families and educators discuss ability, culture, and food at home and in the classroom.
- Complete with family discussion questions and a guide detailing the foods, tools, and utensils seen on each page.
- See kids using bottles, spoons, chopsticks, GI tubes, forks, cups, and their hands to eat.
- See families nursing, pumping, spoon-feeding, and checking ingredient lists for allergens.
- Join in as families celebrate birthdays and holidays with traditional foods.
- Learn about foods like sushi, arepas, artichokes, dosas, and dumplings.
- Created for 0-5-year-olds: the book’s photographs help infants, toddlers, and preschoolers celebrate faces, bodies, and limbs that are both different and like their own.
Part of We Are Little Feminists board book series: the identity-affirming board book series for raising intersectional feminists. Created to help families and educators discuss diversity through everyday topics, We Are Little Feminists pairs beautiful photos with playful, rhythmic text to help families and classrooms stand against racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and ableism.