Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Updated: October 22, 2022
At Little Feminist, we respect and protect the privacy of customers and individuals who use our website, product, and services. This California Consumer Privacy Act Notice (“CCPA Notice”) supplements our Privacy Notice.
This CCPA Notice describes Little Feminist’s responsibilities in relation to California consumers’ personal information. This CCPA Notice describes the rights and choices that California consumers have with respect to their personal information, and ways to contact Little Feminist to learn more about our privacy practices.
Data Collection and Use
We collect limited amounts of business contact information and personal information in order to provide our services and operate our business. The categories of information we collect are as follows:
- Identifiers: such as name, email address, or account name;
- Commercial information: such as your purchasing history in the Little Feminist gift shop;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement; and
- Geolocation data: such as your IP address when you visit our website.
Personal information under California law does not include:
- Publicly available information;
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information; or
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope such as health or medical information covered by the Health
- Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Third Party Disclosures
Little Feminist does not sell personal information to third parties. We share limited business contact information with third-party service providers, suppliers, vendors, business partners, and consultants to operate our business and provide you with our Services.
Whether Little Feminist is acting as a business, service provider or third party, we only use the personal information you provide us for our business purposes. These business purposes include providing our services, resolving customer issues, maintaining security of our Site and Services, and conducting internal research to understand how customers interact with our Site and Services. In the past twelve (12) months, we have shared the following categories of information for a business purpose:
- Commercial information; and
- Internet or other electronic network activity information.
We conduct due diligence to ensure that our third-party service providers meet our CCPA requirements. For more information about our third-party relationships, please see the “How We Share Your Information” section of our Privacy Notice.
The CCPA grants California consumers certain rights in connection with the personal information Little Feminist
holds about them. If you are a California consumer, you may have the right to:
- Request access to the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the previous 12 months;
- Request that we delete any personal information we have about you;
- Request information about the collection and disclosure of your personal information from the previous 12 months; and
- Not be discriminated against when you exercise your CCPA rights.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please visit the LittleFeminist.com website and submit a request using our online support function or contact us as specified in the “Contact Us” section below. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your information. We will fulfill your request within 45 days of receiving your request. Please note that your request may be limited in certain cases: for example, if complying with your request would impede us from meeting our legal obligations.
If you have questions about this CCPA Notice or would like to exercise your rights, please email email@example.com, or write to us at:
Attn: Little Feminist Privacy
2625 Alcatraz Ave, #168
Berkeley, CA 94705