Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Updated: October 22, 2022
- Enhance your user experience by remembering your login and account settings when you use Little Feminist
- Process purchases from the Little Feminist gift shop
- Analyze Site usage and trends
- Improve the Site functionality; and
- Deliver personalized offers
Types of Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies We Use
We use the following types of cookies and other tracking technologies:
- Session and persistent. We use both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device until you delete them or they expire.
- Device Identifiers. When you access the Site through a mobile device, we and our service providers may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store device identifiers. These are small data files stored on or associated with your device. This may be used to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation of the Site.
- Transaction Identifiers. When you use the Site, we and our service providers may access, collect, or store transaction identifiers, an internal identification number that we assign to our customers. This helps us understand and review your transactions.
- Analytics. We use third party analytics to understand how you interact with our services and our advertisements on other platforms. Some of this information is in aggregated or anonymized form.
- To learn more about Facebook’s privacy practices, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy page here.
How to Manage Cookies
You can block our cookies by changing the settings on your browser. You can still use our Site if you block or delete our cookies, but your ability to access certain Site features may be limited. For more information about how to manage cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
We do not respond to web browser “Do-Not-Track” signals.
How We Notify You of Changes to this Cookie Notice
We may update this Cookie Notice to reflect changes in our personal data practices or relevant laws. We will notify you if we make any material changes by revising the “effective date” at the top of this Cookie Notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about Little Feminist privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com or mail us at:
Attn: Little Feminist Privacy
2625 Alcatraz Ave, #168
Berkeley, CA 94705